What do you think of this video? adult content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

Creative?  Entertainment? Offensive? Sacrilegious? Or other?

I think it's very creative and a great song, but I can see how it would be offensive to some.  Just curious about other opinions.

beeky

Asked by beeky at 7:15 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think it was creative.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 7:29 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I think it was creative if a bit grotesque, but I'm sure it was meant to be. I didn't find it offensive at all. It reminded me very much of the Aliens movies. Not my personal favorite song or artist, but I have to give her props for being so gutsy.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:36 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I really liked it....I like her. Love the lyrics...."I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause god makes no mistakes..."

BTW...she's got a rockin body!! My lord, wish I looked like that LOL!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:55 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Loved the song, not to keen on the video. I loved it when the Glee cast performed it........or maybe I'm just a total dork that doesn't understand the full artistic perspective of today's recording artists.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:12 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Not my taste in music ... the video is creatively odd. The song is okay ... I do like the meaning behind it though.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:22 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Hate it, but I cannot stand Lady Gaga.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 8:41 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I actually like this song (the music anyway, I'm not that fond of the video, just not my taste). I don't think it's blasphemous or "sacrilegious", lol. I like the message of the lyrics, I think in a society that is constantly pushing for this ideal of perfectionism - one that isn't even attainable - it's important to have someone singing about being who you are, that people are "perfect" the way they are, whether they're black or gay or whatever else (just using a couple of descriptions from the song). I think it's important to have that kind of empowerment coming from the "media", when it seems like so much of the media is pushing for this superficial, fake, beauty and perfection, etc....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:43 PM on May. 31, 2011

• this is the only song by her that i like...but the video is so busy i cant really tell what there is to be offended by unless one just doesnt like weird images.

i do like this song better when Madonna sings it tho haha  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsVcUzP_O_8 

okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:51 PM on May. 31, 2011

• WHOA blast from the past okmanders! Love it!
    Madonna rocks.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:57 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Occasional well done creative moments surrounded by a big pile of derivative (see: Madonna, Barbarella, every sci fi movie made before 1970). I like her message, I just wish should could find an original way to share it once in a while.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:01 PM on May. 31, 2011