Has anyone under 35 been diagnosed with low progesterone?

After my daughter I never felt myself again. I think I may have low progesterone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• Not low enough to affect my every day life, but low enough that I wasn't able to carry a pregnancy without taking progesterone when I was 25.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:09 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Last year I was diagnosed with extremely low estrogen and testosterone (and I'm 28). I had felt off since having DS in 2007 and then it got really worse after having my twin DDs in 2009. I having been taking supplements (basically a cream you rub into your skin) for a year now and it has helped very much. You should go talk to your doctor, don't put it off!
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 9:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I should add that I won't have to take the supplements forever, but mine was extremely low so its taken me a bit longer. You can PM me if you want to take about it. :)
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 9:28 PM on May. 31, 2011