What are the best things about your DH/SO?

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 1:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• He's a great boyfriend (fiance), father, loving, caring, works his tail off for his family, family comes first to him, etc.

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My husband shows his love by working and providing for us. He's very proud of protective of his business and the hours that he puts in. And, I love him for this! He loves to take us places and spend time making us happy. He's also very generous, loving and is crazy about me!

Answer by hgibsonorc at 1:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He loves with his whole heart! He provides for our family without complaints. He has taken a stand against anyone who contradicts the way I have chosen to raise our children. He will stand by me no matter what I decide is best for our family. He is a hard worker, a giving lover, a passionate father, and best of all, he loves our God, and it shows!

Answer by housemommyto2 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My husband loves me and shows it every day and says it all the time. He provides for his family. He stands up for me. What I love the most is the fact that he is a God fearing man. I just love him....he's everything I have ever wanted in a husband

Answer by PunkinLPN at 2:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He does more than his fair share around the house, helping with dinner, cleaning, repairs, yardwork and taking care of our son.

Answer by elwalters77 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My husband loves me unconditionally!!! A few years ago we went through a really rough time and through it all he still loves me. He works extremely long and hard hours so I can be a SAHM. He is the best husband I could ever ask for.

Answer by blakensara at 2:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My boyfriend is extremely understanding and polite. Even though my daughter isn't his (this is the first time he's ever dated someone that has a baby) he gets involved. He tries his hardest for me and my daughter!!!

Answer by jvann1 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He is an excellent cook, he loves spending time with us, he helps me with cleaning, and laundry...he is a hard worker, and a good provider....He is the best!!!!

• There are so many amazing qualities that my husband has that it's truly hard to pick just one as his "best". I think that first and foremost I love that he loves his family. So many homes these days break up because there just isn't any love, they are only together out of convenience. But my husband is in love with his family, which is the way it should be!

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 3:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• The best thing about my honey is that he is attentive. When he gets mad and acts like a butthole, he comes back and apologizes. He always remembers special dates.

Answer by SexiFala at 9:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2008