Fathers day

any fathers gifts ideas??

pook003

Asked by pook003 at 7:33 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Holidays

• My children are giving daddy a tent. Some ideas are a gift certificate for golf, or whatever he is into, special breakfast or dinner, and special coffees if he likes that. For dh first Father's Day, I bought a frame with openings for several pics, and just put pics of him and dd in it. I took a black sharpie and decorated the mat with hearts and wrote happy first father's day. There was one pic opening left and I did her handprints and the date. He loved it!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:40 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Stereo system. That is what mine wants.

Answer by gemgem at 7:44 PM on May. 31, 2011

• wow the picture frame sounds so sweet, mind if I grab that idea from ya, I think he would really like that.. thanks ladies..
    pook003

Comment by pook003 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Father's Day Gifts:)

Father's Day Gifts
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• try and get some ideas from your children; just use your imagination and do something he enjoys; like maybe free car washes(from the kids) for a month; or a day just to lounge around and do nothing; or go to his favorite place to eat;
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• You and the kids can always make him something I would always do something with pictures of me and my brothers and sisters
    momofsextuplet

Answer by momofsextuplet at 4:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• we did a watch and a mug with her hand print
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 10:38 AM on Jul. 20, 2011