what else to have

im making tacos for dinner and wondering what else all of you have when you make tacos? usually when i make them that is all we have but i am tired of just tacos. do any of you serve anything else with them

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I usually add a can of Rotel tomatos to a can of corn. It makes a nice spicy side dish for tacos.

Answer by rcbrown at 2:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Rice and refried beans and guacamole salad :D

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Spanish Rice. And I mix black beans and corn in with the taco meat. We also usually layer some fat free refried beans in with the tacos to make them more filling so you don't eat quite so many!

Answer by icook at 12:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Goat cheese and tortillas! or salsa and tortillas as a side with refried beans.

• (thats what I am making tonight too) I always use tortillas cut them up in triangles and fry them for a second. My dh loves them with salsa and cheese dip.

Answer by robinalbright at 1:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I serve them with rice.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• mmmmm... rice

Answer by watersgirls at 1:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• We're having soft tacos tonight. I will make spanish rice and refried beans mixed with salsa and melt chees on top.

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• How about a simple tossed salad...

Answer by gmasboy at 2:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Corn, rice and beans or I love to slice up fresh cucumbers when in season and maybe some cut up mellon for a sweet

Answer by salexander at 6:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008