Is Gatorade bad for u?

I am trying to pin point the reason for my breakouts on my face. I drink like two a day sometimes 3 a day.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:07 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Food & Drink

• it can be if your not drinking anything else its good for the electro lights though
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 8:08 PM on May. 31, 2011

• What is Electro Lights?
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 8:11 PM on May. 31, 2011

• It's electrolytes - the balance of certain things in your system that get thrown off if you have diarrhea or something. That has nothing to do with your face though. Gatorade has artificial dyes, HFCS or artificial sweeteners (depending if it's regular or G2 or whatever). Once in a while it's okay, but not that much a day. It's not bad for you in moderation, just like anything else. Cut it out, replace it with water, and see if that helps - it could take a while though.
    Anonymous

• Okay, and thanks for the info.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 8:50 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I hope it helps - I drink too much of it myself (but less than 1 a day), love the stuff, but it is better than some other options out there!
    Anonymous

• Moderation. I honestly would drink that while I was pregnant since my doctor reccommended it. But now I never really drink it. My son drinks it all the time while training for football practice.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 6:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2011