Csy anthony trial

so how many people think she is guilty? and if so, do you think she deserves the death penalty.

pook003

Asked by pook003 at 8:20 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes i believe she is guilty, and yes she shouod be executed for it. Even if she is given the death penalty she will spent at least 25 years on death row before it happens. THAT is what she deserves. 25 years of death row before she is sent to her eternal judgement for it.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• She is guilty. She deserves to sit in a cell and be forced to listen to her dd's laughter for 23 hours a day. The laughter she squelched.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:21 PM on May. 31, 2011

• The more I see the less optimistic it looks for her. She is at very least admitting guilt in hiding her body, so she has some level of guilt. Did she kill her daughter? I don't know. I trust the good people on her jury to make the decision that brings justice to her daughter. As for the death penalty, I don't know if she deserves it or not. That will also be up to the jury and then ultimately the judge.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:55 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes and No. Yes, she's absolutely guilty. No to the death penalty....a party girl like her, who HAS to have a man's love and attention, the absolute worst punishment for that 25 year old is spending the rest of her life with Big Bertha--after of course spending a few days in general population!!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I have two theories. I MIGHT believe an accident theory that snowballed into all these lies if it were presented realistically (the one they present is TOTAL BS in my opinion) but I can also see her planning the whole thing. I won't elaborate on those because i could go on and on about it. i've followed all of this from the very begining, back from summer of 08. the whole thing upsets me so much, I've cried everyday of this trial.
    I dont think she deserves the death penalty because dying is the easy way out. she needs to sit in that cell for the rest of her shitty life and be as uncomfortable for as long as possible. I hope she gets life in prision without the possibility of parole.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:20 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes she is guilty and I dont know how she can live with herself. I hope she gets the death penality and quickly instead of wasting tax payers money. Baby killer!!!
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 8:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Hell yes she's guilty and she deserves life so every single day she can suffer for the rest of her life and she should not be in any way shape or form kept from the rest of the prisoners due to her publicity she should be tortured
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 8:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes and yes. Why should my tax money pay for her to enjoy prison life?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:57 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I think its not looking good for her. She seems guilty from what I've heard and seen so far in this trial. Death Penalty? I'm a little torn, part of me thinks the bitch should die because she doesnt seems remorseful, and is a waste of oxygen...

but part of me thinks she should sit in solitary for the rest of her life without parole...
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 8:59 PM on May. 31, 2011

• To bad they dont decapitate that stupid b****
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 9:47 PM on May. 31, 2011