Whats going on with me?

So for the past two weeks I have been feeling "not myself" bad cramping (I blame that on me going off my depo shot...but also I work once a week at an apartment complex cleaning outside. (Its not much work just 30 minuets of work) and during these 30 minuets I get this feeling where my belly starts hurting A LOT and I feel like I'm about to throw up...along with sever bloating and swelling. I have No idea what's going on and its scaring. Me. I am a 20 year old mother of one...please tell me what youu think. Thank you a lot lady's

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• Hm did you get any other type of birthcontrol? If so maybe you are having some sort of a reaction (speak with doc). Stress? Maybe you are stressing out while you are working & its causing you to feel sick. Stress/anxiety can cause you to physically feel sick.

Those are my two guesses sorry wish I had something better to offer. Make an appointment with your doc & speak with them. Something else could be your food. Maybe your having issues with dairy or something else suddenly. Allergies/issues will come & go through out your lifetime my SO at 28 has recently started to have issues with milk when he never used to.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:29 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Could it be gas?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I have the same exact problem. Same exact symptoms. I get extremely bloated and I get horrible cramps. I had ultra sounds done and it turned out I had a cyst. Maybe that is what you have. But even after my cyst ruptured I still have the same problem, so I just associate it with me having an iud. I am the same age as you, my bday is in July. I have two kids though, but this is strange. And when I have this problem It hurts like HELL.

styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 8:28 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Well no I'm stopping birthcontrol completely because I'm getting married in august and want to try for another baby my dd is four now! But that's another thing...I brestfed my dd untill she was three or four months old and then I stoped lactating and now....the girls squirt....I went to the doctors and there was nothing they could tell me...I wasn't pregnant and my blood work was all normal... But this sick feeling just started.. Are cysts contagious?? My mother has one on her ovary,..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:40 PM on May. 31, 2011

• That sounds like a cyst to me too. Something is going on that is causing you to have hormonal imbalances. Have you told your Dr about the leaking? They should be taking this more seriously.
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 10:18 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I told them...they took my blood and told me there's nothing wrong with me so idk..they don't hurt or anything they just have milk at first the yellowish stuff that comes out when your about nine months and then I had milk.. And the cramps started out barely there and then they became worse at night then they started getting bad all day...and sometimes its sharp pains and sometimes its just dull.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011