BIL HELP. i need some suggestions to my dilemma

SO, I have two children-boys, one is 3 and the other is 1..I NOW have my max LIMIT of FOUR dogs..all medium sized...my DH brought home puppy #4 and it so happens that the place my BIL is staying isn't going to let him have his puppy..guess who gets stuck with this puppy?? I DO. this makes #5 and the breed this puppy is not a breed you can just give away..

jlepley

Asked by jlepley at 8:29 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pets

• Humaine Society..
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Put the puppy on craigslist. If you are in a city where they might sell the animals to those research places, I would ask a rehoming fee. If they are willing to pay it, then when they get there if yuou don't want to take the money, just tell them.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:35 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Find a rescue for that breed in your area. They can help you find a home for it.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 8:36 PM on May. 31, 2011

• What is the breed? Just curious. And I would place an ad in the paper.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:36 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Bosco, is a Pitbull..i have had them alllll my life..i just dont need 5 dogs LOL
    jlepley

Comment by jlepley (original poster) at 8:42 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Wow!!! those dogs got a bad rap! Not their fault! Try calling around to shelters.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:38 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Either a rescue, or Craigslist, i would opt for a rescue though, Craigslist can be tricky with animals, you just never know.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011