The typical question on cafemom, but im really concerned and need your help. (TMI?) adult content

My husband and i were trying to concieve the week of 15th of May. But I was on my period days 17- 21. (we still had sex) Well then shortly after we were thinking maybe we should wait till i lose some more weight. Well it took us 4 months to concieve my daughter. So i actually have a few questions.

1. Could i possibly be pregnant even tho i had sex while on my period?
2. I been feeling very dizzy and sick, if i was pregnant could i be showing symptoms this fast?
3. Could my sick feeling be from dieting?
I have been on a diet before and it never made me feel like this so i just dont see how this could be.
I have no appetite, i feel like im going to throw up everytime i try to eat or drink anything... could i seriously be pregnant even tho we had sex while on my period? And doesnt it seem too early to be showing symptoms of nausia (sp?) ifi i was pregnant?

tell me what you think ladies... thank you!

NOTE: I took a preg test yesterday and it was negative. But my test didnt come up positive with my daughter till the day after my missed period.

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 8:30 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• take a test if you it comes out negtive and you still think you are go to the doc an d request a blood test, i was sick imeditly each time i have been pregnant thats how i new. if you think it is the diet stop it for a week or two and see what happens or ask your doctor
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 8:36 PM on May. 31, 2011

• It is possible to get pregnant while on your period, the chances are MUCH lower, but it happens. It happend to me! I conceived my son the second to last day of my cycle! As for the other questions im not too sure I am ttc and my ovulation day was the 25th and I feel the same way, not sure if im just reading too much into it or if I really am. I also had a negative test but its too early for hormones to be present.
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 10:46 PM on May. 31, 2011