liked tummy time now she doesnt?

Now that my baby sits up she gets terribly fussy during tummy time or she rolls over right away...so i feel she will be delayed with crawling ...is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no its not true it all depends on the baby my son didnt crawl til he was 6 or 7 months and i forget when my daughter did i think around the same age
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Nope. Back when we were growing up, "Tummy Time" didn't exist, and we're all fine, aren't we? It seems that most babies don't enjoy it, but every little bit helps! My guy just learned how to roll over (mostly from back to belly, though he has gone the other way a few times) and gets really frustrated when he ends up on his belly!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• By baby went through a phase of HATING it... he like it at first then HATED it and now likes it again. So keep trying now and then, but don't stress about it.
    Get down on the floor with her and play and see if she likes it a bit longer... if not, I guess she gets practice rolling!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008