My kids bus driver is never on time

what is the best way to get this problem solved, my childs bus driver is never on time, from the time my lil girl gets home that I have to leave for work, we have like 30 minutes, so I miss out whenever shes late, which is almost everyday.. what would be the best way to handle this without having the bus driver taking it out on her

pook003

Asked by pook003 at 8:39 PM on May. 31, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Possibly at the beginning of next school year you can mention your problems of the previous year to the driver's supervisor and express your hopes for a better schedule this year.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 2:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't say anything at this point. School will be over in a week or two so I'd just live with it the way it is. Bus drivers want to me as punctual as possible but they can't and don't control how the children and traffic. I would seriously doubt there is anything the bus driver can do to change things.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:42 PM on May. 31, 2011

• If you say anything they will probably just switch her time to later. Apparently they have him over scheduled or something to that effect. It is not as if he is taking a break on the way home, I am sure he is getting them home as fast as possible. You could say something but I don't think that it will get you anywhere.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:50 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i would call the bus barn see if there are any complaints there may be a real good reason more kids this year or even trafic or it could be a problem were others are having issues with this. they may be able to tell you if it will be late that day or not
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 8:42 PM on May. 31, 2011