Meal to freeze!!!!????

Hello there! Just wondering if I could get any good ideas/recipes to make now that I am pregnant so I will be able to freeze them for after baby is born. I will be feeding 5, so it will help out loads! Thanks for suggestions!

IWantLotsOfKids

Asked by IWantLotsOfKids at 9:28 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Lasagna is always an easy one. Enchiladas, Shepherds pie, almost any stew works, and pot pies.

Answer by gemgem at 9:30 PM on May. 31, 2011

• We freeze enchiladas, burritos, potstickers, pancakes, marinated chicken, cookie dough. I have gotten some great freezer meal cookbooks from the library.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 9:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• lasagna freezes, or go out and and get a roast.. cook it up and slice it up into a crock pot with the juices from the roast and a jar of au jus gravy. Then bag it up into a few different bags (so that each bag will complete a meal). When you want to pull them out, you can throw it back in the crock pot, then you can make beef on wick. Or buy another jar of au jus and make roast beef over toast or rice. Or you can make quasadias (sp?) just lay down the shell into a frying pan with a little drizzle of oil.. add the meat, then a few slices of american cheese (or to your own taste) add the final shell and flip and done.

most meats freeze so you can always season them first then put them into the freezer. Check out meat markets for good deals on better cuts of meat.. if you buy in bulk you tend to save more and have a tastier cut of meat.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:05 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I like to keep pasta sauce and beans in the freezer. I also keep meal sized portions of cubed ham, chopped chicken and hamburger meat. The cooked meats are really easy to add to some pasta or to frozen hashbrowns/cream soups..for casseroles.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2011