Can being too tired and sleepy be a bad sign in pregnancy?

Im 21weeks tomorrow. The past week ive noticed im more tired then usual. I can get 9-10hrs of sleep, wake up still be tired, come home nap for 5-6hrs, wake up still be tired. Go to bed about 2-3hrs later and wake up in the morning still being tired. I feel like i cant get enought sleep. Then today i was sitting writing up journal for the day and i got this bad feeling something isnt right. I cant put my finger on what though. Then i started thinking it was a few days ago i got the same feeling then the feeling of "im pregnant!" went away but it came back last night. my mid back is killing me more then it has before. Anywho, can being too tired be a sign somethings wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL your growing a human inside you! Fatigue is pretty much the name of the game!
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 9:30 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Its totally normal. I slept so much when I was pregnant I thought I was is an altered state lol. Enjoy it. Get as much sleep as you can now.

Answer by gemgem at 9:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• But i cant shake this bad feeling of something isnt right.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 PM on May. 31, 2011

• discuss our concerns with our doctor, but being exhausted all the time is very normal, you're growing a person!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:47 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I think although you may feel it is too much, everyone is different. I was like that with my first. I had a doctor tell me pregnancy is the equiv. to climbing Mt. Everest. I agree! If you continue to be concerned about it and it really stresses you out, make sure to mention at your next appt.
    maggiebree

Answer by maggiebree at 12:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2011