How would you handle this

I am pregnant with my 3rd child. I am 7 1/2weeks. I have mprning sickness that lasts all day! I feel so tired and nausea is always present. I did not experience this before. How did you deal with it? Any tips? Crackers help a little, not much and I just want to feel better. Any advice would help!

sunsetbeach81

Asked by sunsetbeach81 at 9:29 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I pretty much lived on crackers and Gatorade for the first few months of both of my pregnancies. I tried all sorts of things that my friends swore by for their morning sickness but none of it helped for me.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I'm 27 weeks, and have had morning sickness/ all day sickness and exhaustion through this whole deal! Here are the only things that have worked for me! In the morning the crackers really didn't help but at walmart I bought the off brand pretzels, they have these honey twisted pretzels that just work for me! When I get up I eat a few of them while getting ready along with cold water! Through out the day I eat a lot of fruit and salad. It's the only thing I can keep down. But the most thing that has helped me get through the rough days is lemonade! The citrus really soothes my stomach and keeps me energized too! Also, just getting to bed early if possible has really saved my days. :) Hope this helps!!!! Good luck, and hope you start feeling better!
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 9:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I ate anything I could....I was horribly sick with my first and all I could eat was ice cream sundaes, popcorn and canned chicken noodle soup. That's it! Straight water even made me throw up! So eat what you can when you can and pray it doesn't last all 9 months!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 9:35 PM on May. 31, 2011

• trying having a bottle of water next to you and in the morning try to drink about half of it if possible.. that helped me with the dry heaves I had in the morning. Lemon juice helped too as did some ginger ale and cracker.

your body is different for each pregnancy, for some women ti lasts the whole pregnancy for others, only certain foods trigger it, it varies with everyone.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:09 PM on May. 31, 2011