Meaning of dreams??

do you believe dreams mean something...can someone tell me what these dreams are telling me...
ive been dreaming latly about being pregnant, or finding out pregnant and about death...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• try searching dream dictionarys. Then you write out your dream.. look up keep words in the dictionary.. but keep key words together.. for example.. if you went up in a blue spaceship to see monkeys.. you'll look up blue, spaceship, monkeys, and maybe viewing.. see how the definitions work together.. then go onto the next part of your dream. like, then you landed and stumbled into a large castle of alligators. (so you'll look up the meaning of those words next and see how they work together) when your done, read the descriptions in order and you'll find they do go together
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:12 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I believe dreams CAN be true sometimes. I had a dream many years ago when my husband and I were just friends that we would be married forever (weird considering we were both dating other people at the time and I had never thought about him like that). I also had another dream that my car was surrounded by a bunch of people dressed in white sheets... the next day the car was stolen. Crazy!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I believe that dreams can tell you things. That's why I read whatever it is I am trying to learn or figure out before I go to bed.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Heres a website that tell about what some dreams mean

http://www.corsinet.com/trivia/scary4.html
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:52 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i believe dreams do mean something, but basically are stories of your subconcious..
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Lord I hope there just skewed subconscious interpretations of what we're thinking or feeling because I have some weird ones - a lot.
    Anonymous