I need your advice...badly

I have been randomly spotting pinkish/brown for the past few days. I have also felt very tired and had nausea. My mood is up and down (big time). However, I had a period about a week and a half ago. I do not want to take a pregnancy test and be dissapointed once again. Do you think these sound like pregnant symptoms, or just irregular period symtpoms?

AuntEmmy

Asked by AuntEmmy at 1:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• take a test, you can still have one more period if you are pregnant... if its negative keep trying
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You cannot have a period if you are pregnant. You can have some spotting from implantation but not anything close to real period.

If you just had a period, you are not pregnant...or only a few days along (if you got preg after the period) and so too soon to test. This sounds an irregular period to me.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes You can have Your period when you are pregnant. Some women have period in their whole pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• my mil had her period for like 6 months during her pregnancy
    Anonymous

• yes my gf had her all 9 months she was prego
    mom2lilyandzakk

Answer by mom2lilyandzakk at 3:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You could be having breakthrough bleeding. I used to be irregular and would often spot or have flecks of blood between periods. I understand the disappointment of hoping you are pregnant just to be disappointed by a negative test. It hurts!!! Took me 13 years before I got a positive. Talk with your doctor.
    Cbous

Answer by Cbous at 8:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2008