Family attractions in Atlanta?

Me my hub and 3 daugters ages 11, 6, and 5 we be in Atlanta tomorrow for the day. We have never been, and I was wondering what's there to do.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 9:36 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Travel

• they have a huge aquarium, when my husband and i lived near Savannah, GA we took a trip over to Atlanta and went there. it was really crowded but really beautiful and lots to see. we also took a trip there once in highschool, and went to the Coca-Cola Factory, which is right next to the aquarium, and there's also underground atlanta (really neat) and Six Flags theme park.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:39 PM on May. 31, 2011

• 6 Flags, Coca Cola factory.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:02 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I hope you're having fun in Atlanta today! All of the ideas I had for ATL were kind of day-long mini-treks; my family always went for a week to visit family and sightsee.

Six Flags was always fun, but we always loved loved going to Stone Mountain. Take the train, go to the top, get out on the water, play some mini golf and stay for the laser light show. My DH and I plan to take our kids next year or year after to ATL.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 9:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• The laser light show at Stone Mountain is really cool - take a picnic and have supper on a blanket before you watch!

Answer by missanc at 3:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Martin Luther King Jr. museums...
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011