More of a rant

i am 7months pregnant , i lost i think 12lbs in the begining of my pregnancy, as of now i have gained back 7lbs, these are rough estimates. with my last pregnancy i only gained weight when the doctor took me otu of work and put me on bed rest. i am getting nervous that they are going to be concerned again this time..

any thoughts

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 9:38 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• has your doctor been conserned at all? Some women have lost weight their entire pregnancy and still had a healthy baby. It's normal to lose some weight and gain weight and all the inbetween...
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:42 PM on May. 31, 2011

• are you skinny to begin with? I know I've always been OVER weight and they weren't majorly concerned when I lost 40lbs over the course of my whole pregnancy.....
    I think you should be ok.....
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 9:44 PM on May. 31, 2011

• as long as your doctor hasnt said anything about your weight you should be fine but if you are worried about it bring it up to your doctor. i lost a lot of weight in the beginning of my pregnancy but i didnt really start showing until i was 8 months. good luck
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 9:55 PM on May. 31, 2011

• well with my son i was taking out of work for not gaining weight , but hopefully with what i gained it will be enough
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2011