HOW TO TELL FAMILIES THAT IM PREGNANT AGAIN WITH MY SECOND CHILD

MY SON JUST HAS TURNED A YEAR OLD I GO IN ABOUT A WEEK FOR OUR FIRST SONOGRAM OF THE 2ND BABY. BUT WE HAVENT TOLD ANY OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT WE ARE EXPECTING AGAIN

gurlieracer4

Asked by gurlieracer4 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, my daughter told my inlaws, whom we were afraid to tell. She just said, I am going to have a baby sister or brother. LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If you are going to be around family for the holidays have your son open a gift in front of them from "Santa". Have the gift be a "big brother" shirt. Then just say nothing and let them all figure it out. This is all dependant of course on you forseeing them actually taking it well of course ;)
    MamaClemens

Answer by MamaClemens at 1:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh Oh! I have a great idea!!! Get your sonograms taken, then use a computer and make a few Christmas cards out of them with the picture of the baby on the outside!!! And send them to your family, or hand them out at Christmas dinner!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008