I just thought about something.....

i know its normal to be tired and want to sleep all the time during a pregnancy...but is i normal to have bags under your eyes so bad it looks like you haven't washed eyeliner off in like a month? could it be that my iron is low and thats why their so dark? i asked my doctor she never said anything was wrong

you can kinda see what im talking about in this picture

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 9:54 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Idk :( just keep taking your prenatals hun.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:04 PM on May. 31, 2011

• my prenatals actually dont have enough iron sadly...so i have to take extra iron tablets...and i ran out...so my bags are even worse then that picture right now
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 10:05 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Well bags or not you're beautiful :) I'd ask again until she can give you an answer.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• lol i plan to when i go in next week
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 10:09 PM on May. 31, 2011

• and thanks :)
    Lizzypuppylove

• I would bank on that you're just not getting the sleep your body wants. I mean, you can't make life stop so you can sleep as much as you would like (believe me, I know and understand). I think it will go away when you are feeling better and feeling more satisfied with the sleep you get.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• fatique and stress can do that.. as can dehydration... try drinking more water and eat foods high in fiber and iron and that should help.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:30 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Wow, my eye bags are WAY worse!! Dont stress about it, drink lots of water and get lots of rest. I have always had this problem, and it has just gotten worse with age. I cover it up well with make up, when when that comes off... Im a whole other person! You look fine to me... the more you stress about it, the more you will notice it. Good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:46 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I would ask again, but do not worry much. My 11 y/o DD even has bags under her eyes...We have had docs tell us it is allergy related.
    maggiebree

Answer by maggiebree at 12:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• iv had bags under my eyes for a loooooooong time....i think i have pictures of when i was 5 that i had black bags under my eyes

i have no allergies either O.o
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2011