Could i be pregnant?? please i would love to hear your stories?

My boyfriend and I decided that we were going to try for a baby so here's my story.....my last period was may 5 and went off around the 9th we had unprotected sex on the 11th then again on the 18th and 19th ..about a week before my expected period we had sex and when he pulled out I noticed some cottage cheese like discharge (sry tmi) and I heard this can be a yeast infection I'm not sure because this would be my first one ever only thing is it does not burn nor does it itch everything is normal..now my nipples are sore I'm constipated alotttt more at first I lost my appetite and this week I feel like I can't get enough ..I have a lot of gas and backaches and headaches..and I'm in summer school and I was sitting in the back of the class today and I could smell the dry erase marker my professor was using all the way in the front and no one else around me could smell it then I started smelling her coffee ..I took a test 10 11 12 dpo all were negative ..my periods are very regular I have a 30 day cycle and 16 day luteal phase next period due June 4..have anyone experience this and turned out pregnant??

ttcmyangel

Asked by ttcmyangel at 10:08 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• well i can a lot well almost all sympotoms dont happen untill later.. For some reason when you knowyou had unprotected sex you get all the symptoms.. That does sound like a yeast infection and i dont think you get extra discharge from being pregnant untill your like 5 or 6 month along. . But you have a really good chanve of being pregnant if you had unprotected sex..It could be too early but i can tell you from past experiences i've never had a wrong test.. My doctor told me those test are almost always right.

Good luck!!
    Oh and my first symptom was being tired & having extremly bad morning sickness.
    Take a test june 5th, i know waiting is the worest part!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 10:20 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Wait until your missed period then try a test. All of those symptoms may be in your head too (no offense) we all do that ttc, overreact to our bodies. Babydust!!!
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:21 PM on May. 31, 2011

• how old are you? you said you are in summer school...why would you intentionally try for a baby so young? anyways im not judging but i had a baby at 18 and even though i love him with all of my heart, i just wish i would have waited. it is very hard, it isnt just dress up and playing. you have to provide for that child for the rest of your life...even after they turn 18 you are still going to be a parent.
    you might be imagining things, if you tried to get pregnant your body may be tricking you into thinking you are pregnant. and that does sound like a yeast infection...you should go to the doctor and get that checked out and get blood work done as well to see if you are pregnant.
    and again i am not judging you i am just giving you my insight.
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Be patient.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• @bludog ..if you continued to read my post yu will see that I stated something about my professor meaning I am a college student in summer school I am a senior 21 years old and I work so I feel that I am obligated to make my own decision but that you anyway
    ttcmyangel

Comment by ttcmyangel (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011