Vaginal birth after C-Section

I've had two C-sections. Does anyone know if Vaginal delivery is possible after 2 c-sections?

1Mady

Asked by 1Mady at 10:45 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its possible for sure. I for one though, if I get pregnant will opt for another c section!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:47 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes it is possible. Join the VBAC moms group. I am ttc and was looking for answers about VBAC and they had all the info I needed and more!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 10:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• YES!!! Join the VBAC group for more info.

MANY times VBAC is the SAFEST choice for mom and baby. Repeat csections come with LOTS of risks.
    Anonymous

• Yes it is possible!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:57 PM on May. 31, 2011

• yes! a friend of mine had her first 2 children via c-section and her last 2 vaginal. 

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:16 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Of course! Many women do it everyday!!
    :-)

It is safer for most women to have a vaginal birth even after cesarean(s), so it's worth looking into.
    If you'd like more help and info let us know~~

Good luck!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• The OB I went to recently said that his hospital won't allow a VBAC from a woman who's never had a prior vaginal birth. All the OBs think it's ridiculous, but the hospital makes the rules... I want to deliver vaginally next time, so I'll cross that hospital off my list of options!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Keep in mind that it's illegal to force anyone into a medical procedure without consent.
    If a hospital has a "no VBAC policy" they are not being truthful; they can and must allow vaginal births to those that desire them. But by saying this it filters everyone into a nice streamlined managed & scheduled birth. How convenient!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:03 AM on Jun. 1, 2011