I'm SO SICK of being CLUMSY!!!!

Ok, granted, when you're pregnant, you're a little off balance, but COME ON!! I'm sooo over the clumsiness!!

Today at the meat store, I was carrying several packages of meat to the counter (about 20-25 lbs) and I dropped it ALL over the floor! My bacon busted all over the floor. :-( Then I dropped by my mom house, and when I was leaving, I spilled my pop all over my lap and the floor of my car! And NOW I just spilled ANOTHER pop all over my table and laptop and all the mail I was getting ready to send out! Oh and don't forget I fell last week, and about slip off the sidewalk everytime I go outside...OMG I'm over it!! Got about 4 more weeks....YES!

ANyone else in the same boat??? (Please say yes!)

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 1:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• trust me it doesnt go away, neither do the pregnancy stupids or the forgetfulness
    ill be going crazy running around looking for my car key and here theyll be in my hand the entire time
    learae

Answer by learae at 1:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh yeah I get the pregnancy stupids ALL the time too! Don't even get me started on those............
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If i went up for an award i would so win it, i am clumsy whether im pregnant or not.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008