What do I do: I cheated, now pregnant?

A few months ago my husband and I seperated to give each other time to figure out what we wanted. We both were dating other people. Well we decided that we are miserable without each other and we have been working on each other. Come to find out that I am pregnant. It isn't my husbands since we havent had sex since we seperated, it is a man who I dated about 6 weeks ago and it was a one time thing. I dont know how to tell my husband. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• tell your husband....
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Just tell him that you slept with the guy you were dating when you two seperated. Chances are he slept with the girl he was dating as well. Just tell him that you are sorry and you want to do this together
    Anonymous

• Yes, you must tell your husband.

Answer by Bmat at 1:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• fess up and tell your husband to go get checked for aids if you have had sex with him sense

Anonymous

• You both knew you were seeing other people during the seperation, that should soften the blow just a little bit...there's really no special way to do it other than just doing it...GL

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• give us an update to what happens please, I hope everything works out...
    Anonymous

• Are you for real. You are married and separated to date.
    Sounds bizarre.
    Anonymous

• I agree, both of you should be checked for STD's.

Answer by Bmat at 1:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• We actually didnt seperate to date we seperated for other reasons! Read the post if you want to answer my question. Thanks everyone else.
    Anonymous

• You have to be honest with him. Things could still work out. My cousin and his girlfriend were separated when she had a one night stand with a guy and became pregnant. My cousin is raising the child as his own son, he's almost three now and he knows my cousin as daddy and no one else can say otherwise.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008