I can't stand it anymore. adult content

I cant stand it anymore. We don't have sex and he doesn't care because he'd just rather watch porn. It bothers me because he hides it, he doesn't want to do it together, he will deny even doing it and just tell me he's never in the mood. WTF is wrong with me. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• what so hed rather watch porn then have sex??? i dont get it dont you watch porn and get in the mood and yea? yea well me and my man dont even have sex anymore it frustrates me arrrgghhh seriously there is always some excuse hay?! even wen we do it he doesnt last long sometimes. and that frustrates me even more sorry tmi
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 11:16 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Not you at all! He has a huge problem!!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Why do you think there is something wrong with you. Men get trapped in this porn addiction and drag their partners through the mud.. This may not be about what you at all.. This is his addiction, don't let it bring you down.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• not you at all the other girls are right they deffently drag there parteners though the mud.. and leave you hanging..! wich is wrong .. our mans should be satifying us and making us feel grate and they should be all over us and coming to us for it not us going to them!! do you know what i mean they have to be more touchy feely and satisfying us you know what im saying hope it all goes well hope he bresks out of it take care hunny
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 11:25 PM on May. 31, 2011

• a couple of my friends divorced over the porn/sex thing - best of luck - maybe a therapist can help
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 11:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I think your only hope is therepy. Seriously, you need to ask him to go. If not it's over. Do not allow this to continue, you deserve a real loving relationship and a man that respects you. Porn is not supposed to replace sex with you, he has issues and needs help.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:44 PM on May. 31, 2011

• NOTHING is wrong with you! it is something to do with HIM and HIS psychological makeup.
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 9:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2011