Officially going in a deep deep depression

other one of my friends dumped me... fricken two faced bitch... If they're going to be like this they might as well all fuck off! I'm sorry but I don't need this crap... :'(

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 11:15 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• im sorrry {{{HUGS}}} to you look man im a young teen and i dont have any friends or cusins auntys aunkles or even my parens dont even ring me up to see how i am !!!! wich that is soo sad no one should be going though this expessially me... the only friends i have is the friends on cafemom hear... there is too many bitches out there that are two faceed liering sluts sorry about the language but its sooo hard to find a true close friend that you can trust... please dont go into a deep depression from this you have to expect it hope all goes well for you take care if you need a friend im hear.!! =)
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 11:20 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I'm sorry but you're probably better off. I don't have many friends and neither does my husband we just say its us against the world. His family is more dysfunctional then I could've ever guessed so we just make sure we are each other's priority. Good luck!
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 11:25 PM on May. 31, 2011

• You are in control of your life. Why give other inconsiderate people the power to occupy negative space in your head and life? It is up to you, the best revenge is to rise above it and know you are better off. I send you a hug. There will be better people in the future. Keep getting involved in the things you enjoy and you will find better friends along the way.... :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:38 PM on May. 31, 2011