How did you lose your baby weight?

what are some things that you did to lose weight after you had your baby?

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 11:22 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I didn't gain much weight with my first and second pregnancies so I was back in my regular clothes within about 2 weeks. But with my third, I ate too much yummy German restaurant foods when we were in the Air Force ,based in Germany. It was bad.LOL. I had to lose about 20 pounds after the birth. . I just ate small portions and breast fed. It took about 4 months to get back to my normal weight of 120. Just try to eat a lot less and drink lots of water and if you can, walk alot. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• The weight with the first ds melted off immedietly. After the 2nd i was 20 lbs heavier still at 10 months post partum. I started running, then training for a half marathon. The training for that totals 20 miles a week or more. I ran a few 5ks, 10ks, and 10 milers also. Works great for weight loss and fitness.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 11:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I gained 45 with my first, 35 with my second and only 25 with my third (thanks to 9 months of morning sickness). But I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight by my 6 week post pardum appointment with exclusive breastfeeding, eating a healthy diet with lots of fresh veggies and fruits, yoga 5 times a week and a nice long walk (2 miles) at the local park 3 times a week (strollers are great).
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Post PARTUM.
    Not Pardum.
    Anonymous

• The six week period after having my son I really concentrated on watching my diet. I ate small portions and healthy foods. Once I was given the go ahead to work out I started doing 20 minutes on the elliptical. I added in a little time on the treadmill and lifting weights. By four months my stomach was back to being in good shape. Oxygen magazine helped me keep inspired and their workouts/meal plans were pretty helpful also. Her's muscle and Fitness had some good ideas too.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i got a wii and still doing the wii fit and now zumba and its so easyer than goin out if your a busy mom and u can still keep an eye on ur lil ones to
    tjmommy2010

Answer by tjmommy2010 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2011