Who else is closing chapters in their life and starting new ones?

I just posted about how I am probably going to have to quit my job, to keep my sanity and to be able to function.

It just seems weird that everything in my life is lining up for major changes. I was born in the city I live, the hospital is just a 10-15minute drive away. My mom lives 15 minutes from me in the next town over. I have had the best empolyer and will need to give that up to pursue my educational goals.

It's just so damn scary.

My school is an a 90minute drive from where I live, when all of my previous schools, my elementary, middle, high, and college, have always been within walking distance. I will have a real piece of debt :/ school debt that is. :(

PLus...And the last deliberation that has been taking place but I have a gut feeling is going to happen. I may have to move my family, SO, me, son, to where I am going to college, that way I can intern, which the internship is paid, so when I graduate I can enter the work world immediately.

Oh man, I feel like I'm an adult. I always felt like a teen . (im 19, sons 18mos) Now I am actually becoming an adult with real responsibility, real life changing decisons, real $#!t.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:24 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You may be young, but it sounds like you are taking responsibility and I think that's great.

you'll have lots of times in your life when you'll make changes and enter new phases and that's fine! Myself, I just turned 40 and due to medical issues I'm making a lot of changes. I spent the last 20+ years doing everything at a fast pace and hardly had time to breathe, so I'm doing lots of things but at a slower pace.

That and I'm concentrating on having the most fun possible. Doctors orders! I'm calling it my 3rd childhood since I already had my second. working with AG doll clothes and starting up a doll collection.

Good luck with your new phase!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Ha. You've only just begun your life. Get used to change hunny!
    Anonymous

• It's all part of "growing as a person", not just growing up. Keep a bright outlook, the future is yours!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Yep change is inevitable. Congrats on taking another step forward. My life has drastically changed lately. We just welcomed our second child who wasn't planned. We moved 200 miles, and pretty much lost everything because Dh was let go back in Dec. So we are starting our life over in another state. (Moved closer to his family).
    Were still not really on our feet. Its a slow process right now.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:46 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Turned 35 this year, and husband and I just had a baby. WOW! Talk about a change from being footloose and fancy-free to being parents!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Change is usually for the better. I'm 31 and am still making changes everyday, some big, some little:) Change allows you to grow as a person. Try not letting worry get in the way and allow room for new positive changes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• You are having a milestone. Here is to hoping there are many more.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Later this year I will become a grandma - and I'm younger than GoodyBrook who just discovered motherhood. Change happens to everyone, it's part of life, but no one gets the same changes at the same times.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Change is what life is all about. When you get to your mid 30s-40s things will seem to calm down some and you wont face so many changes. I have had to start over more than once myself. It is very scary but remember to follow your heart. It wont lead you in the wrong way.

Answer by gemgem at 9:29 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• We are making big changes here too. We have just recently set up a farm on some property that we own, plus my FIL wants to go into business with my DH. They will be buying and breeding goats. I'm making major changes in my home and starting new routines, hoping to FINALLY get rid of some clutter(thank you, Flylady!). I'm also trying to lose weight and get healthier for my own well being as well as for the sake of my children.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2011