How often do you buy new

clothes for yourself? How often do you buy new clothes for the kids and husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Shopping

• For my kids as they grew out of old clothes. For my husband roughly once a year. For myself when I need them, which may be once a year or once every few months. I wear more variety of clothes than he does.

Answer by Bmat at 1:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• When I go to buy myself clothes I ALWAYS end up spending all my money on the girls. The SO buys whatever he wants and is super picky so almost never do I buy him clothes unless they are jammies (omg i sound like a mom lol) or something
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 1:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i buy new clothes for all of us whenever i see something that i LOVE and is PRICED BETTER THAN RIGHT =D which is a couple times a month lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• actually i never buy for my hubby just me and my son.. my hubby hates when i buy clothes for him
    krazyash023

• I buy for my little girl and husband whenever they need them and I rarely buy for myself.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I buy for my son and hubby when they need something but as for me I usually don't buy myself anything.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I buy for my kids when they need them, otherwise I either do it at the beginning of school or at Christmas. For myself, I haven't bought new clothes in a couple of yrs. Lucky I'm not gaining or losing a bunch of weight. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I buy if I NEED something specific like a new winter coat. Other than that I wait until I get gift cards for mother's day or b-day or x-mas.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I rarely buy for myself, but everytime I am in Target I find a good buy on something for the kids.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my lids get new stuff when they need it and bdays cahistmas ect. me i never get new clother, but hubby does huh?
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008