To feel desired

One of my ex boyfriends looked me up online. He has been telling me that he misses me and I am married. I can't help thinking of him. What am I going to do. After almost 10 years of marriage if felt pretty good to be desired again. Is something wrong with that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Sure, I understand it's always nice to reminisce about an ex. Keep in mind though, an ex is an ex for a reason. You always remember the good things and miss the guy you believe he was. In the end day in day out, poopy diapers and long hours, he's still a guy like your hubby. He just looks better because he's out there, you're not. He has his flaws and he's better able to say the right things. He most likely will not live up to your expectations. 

chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:50 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I enjoy getting a facebook message from an ex saying that they miss me, but...I'm married. I like that I'm 8 months pregnant, and am still desired by an ex, but I would never act on it, or encourage it in any way. Its fine to feel desired, its wrong to act on it
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Nothing wrong with it until you let it be the only thing that matters and/or act on it. Dont depend on it for your self esteem but yes, it does feel good every once in a while :)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 12:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Nothing is wrong with feeling desired. Acting on it would be wrong.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:50 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i think its the attention too. Who doesnt like attention from more then one person? Everybody needs outside communication too
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Just realize it doesn't mean a thing and as other said, basque in the glory of being desired. Period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thanks for your comments. I told him that I was flattered that he looked me up on facebook but that I have nothing to give him since I am married. He said that he didn't want to be tied up with a married women too. I told him that I didn't want to hurt him and certainly didn't want to be hurt by him which would be inevitable because sex is more than just physical. With our past emotions are still present but I have three children and a husband to concentrate on caring for. I want to be faithful to my husband because I really want to do what is right to please God and remain in his favor. I have prayed for forgiveness for even thinking of this man like this. I'm only human and though I became a christian recently, I realize that my flesh is very weak from this experience. I posted this because I needed to talk to someone and I appreciate your help ladys.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011