Do you like Cafe Mom? *UPDATED*

I think I like this site, find it beneficial but I know others who hated it. Some had problems with other members, some had issues that were never dealt with.

What do you like/dislike about CM and why.

A couple friends had problems like harassing messages and when it was reported they not the harasser were deleted.  Others had problems inviting friends to join, once the friend joined that account and the person who invited them were deleted.  They never received a response to their inquiry why.

BrennanGracie

Asked by BrennanGracie at 11:42 PM on May. 31, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i love cafemom. the only thing is that some moms will ask a question and they will get mad when other members give their opinion. you need to have some back bone it could be brutal.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:45 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I like it. I go through phases. Sometimes I'm on here a lot, but sometimes a month or two will pass before I get on again. Never had any problems with other members. Just a fun way to pass the time and talk to other ladies.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:46 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I love cafemom I don't pay any attention to the drama.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:49 PM on May. 31, 2011

• duh
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 11:52 PM on May. 31, 2011

• People don't take jokes very well. Lulz
    cathyforever

Answer by cathyforever at 11:56 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Cafe Mom is awesome. I have heard about issues people have had though I never witnessed problems. However, when I reported issues a few times they were quickly resofved. Depends on the circumstance, all sites have issues. It's the internet.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• its a guilty pleasure. i like this section alot. ever since i discovered it i haven't really visted the groups. but i can say this...some of the woman can be very crude and rude and are on a mighty high horse. but other then that i try to play nice with others on here. lol hehehe its a good site.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I like it very much . I enjoy the goups I am in , the set-up and unlike yahoo groups for example , i am not having to cope with the sillier representatives of the male species. There are a few women who seem to have survived the extinction of the dinosaurs who crop up in such forums as religion , parenting and current affairs but they are as amusing as they are annoying .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It takes a lot of work to be deleted by CM. You have to actively break the very simple rules of the site. If your friends were being deleted left and right, you weren't hearing the whole story as to why.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2011