What do you do? I need advice!

I have a 19 yr old brother that thinks he is god, every time i am talking to someone about something , he always trys to start a fight with me i have been trying to stay away from him because i just dont want to fight with, when i try to tell him enough is enough he trys to get physical with me im to the point have 2 kids and a SO and all i want to do is live life i cant leave for i just dont make enough money. what do i do to be able to live as peaceful as possible?

momy_lynn_16

Asked by momy_lynn_16 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Next time he gets physical, call the cops.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i have in the past and nothing is ever done about it! i just want to get away i don't want to fight with him any more I'm so tired this has been going on since he found out his name was on the title of the house, an i don't care about that i just want to live a healthy life and provide the same for my kids but i can't with him around.

momy_lynn_16

Comment by momy_lynn_16 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• sit him down and tell him to grow the hell up...if you are living in the same house and he makes it an unsafe place for your kids you can have him thrown out and get a restraining order if it needs to come to that.
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2011