Cougar?

Has anyone dated a younger guy, I am 35, and there is this 27 year old that has been pursuing me, we have exchanged numbers and have talked and texted a bunch, but im nervous about the age gap. Has anyone dated a guy this much younger? Does this make me a cougar?

mustangShelbyS

Asked by mustangShelbyS at 12:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Haha, that doesn't make you a cougar. When I think of a cougar, I think of a woman that is recently divorced 45 year old woman, has 4 kids, and goes after guys just a little bit older than her kids age.

Thats not a very big age gap really. Not even 10 years apart. It doesn't make you a cougar.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• 35 and 27 isn't a big deal
    cathyforever

Answer by cathyforever at 12:18 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• If you like him and you think things will work out, then go for it. You'll know after a few months if it is meant to be or not.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• maybe not cougar, but my husband is five years younger then i and its all great im 42 hes 37 and i have 5 adult children that are not his fun fun fu n
    awsomeme

Answer by awsomeme at 12:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2011