OMG I forgot everything!!

So soon I will have my baby.. she is due the 4th but c section is scheduled for the 8th. How do I dress her? As in what clothing is appropriate, how much do I feed her? What if I can't breast feed again and have to bottle feed???

Punkslilncs

Asked by Punkslilncs at 12:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You will do fine, but look into parenting classes again now if you want the reassurance.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• it will all come back to you..it's like riding a bike once a mother always a mother
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I did the same thing but if you did it once without knowing than what is once more any different?
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 12:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• were you unable to bf before? i hope you can, but if not no worries formula is ok for them too. she'll let you know when she's full. as for dressing her, since it's hot outside i'd stick with little cute dresses that aren't too heavy and onesies!
    mrs.ed.griffith

Answer by mrs.ed.griffith at 12:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It has been 4 years since my son was born.. I took parenting classes then.. two times a week now I just realized.. I know nothing.. I am getting anxious cause it feels like I forgot everything.
    Punkslilncs

Comment by Punkslilncs (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• With my son I just didn't produce enough I have no clue why or what went wrong.. he got jaundice cause he didn't eat enough...
    Punkslilncs

Comment by Punkslilncs (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• What made you think you did not produce enough? It's something that women commonly think, but it's very rare for a woman to not be able to nurse. It's possible you were given incorrect information with your first. Go to LLL meetings, before the birth, if you can, and if you can't, then go after.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2011