Are your kids eating machines?

Wow, my 7 year old can eat like a teenager. Of course I don't let him snack all of the time. Are your kids good eaters?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• My daughter is only 16 months old and it seems like she never stops eating. About 80% of what she eats is fruits and veggies. But she seriously goes through almost a whole can of peaches a day, on top of about half a bag of frozen veggies, 2 cups of milk a day, 2 cups of juice, plus other things like cheese, crackers, and of course her 3 meals. She is in perfect health though, so I guess I can't complain!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My daughter is two and a hlaf and she is a little chow hound! My husband and I pick on her and say "if you eat much more, your belly button will come undone!" Her doctor said it is normal though. We just make sure it is healthy things she eats, she loves yogurt, green peppers, etc.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My children would eat whatever they found if i let them, they have more than me in a day but they do it they're fruit and vegetables and burn everything of. There is 5 of them and 7 of us altogether and my shopping trolley is unbelievably full and i even have to do another 2 small shopping within the same week.

xx

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my 4 yr old eats like crazy, and hes not fat at all. i think his metabolism is high like mine.my 19 month old doesnt eat alot, but hes not picky either.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My son takes a med that zaps his appetite, but when he's not on it on the weekends! Boy watch out. He grazes all day. I let him eat all he wants, most of the things he eats are nutritious, although he does have a sweet tooth (we have to watch that!)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008