How would you handle this

i have been seeing this guy for two years at first i thought we was togeather togeather but he told me we wasnt but that what he wants us to be and we are just now saying the L word but i found out shortly he is anoying everything i talk about he turns it in to something about him or his daughter or just anything and he talks about his exes alot cause hes friends with over half of them im not a jealous person and everytime we see each other all he wants to do is have sex or go do something he wants to do i realy wanna break up but we are just starting this ive tryed to talk to him about it but he brushed it off what would u do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• if you dont like him then dont date him...
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Sounds like a guy I dated =) We broke up 5 months ago and I have my good and bad days. Anytime we get into a relationship there is always going to be something we do not like about the person. The question we should ask ourselves is "IS this something I can deal with or is it a major issue" Once you have answered that question I think it might help you lead to what YOU truly want and what you deserve.
    AllN1

Answer by AllN1 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• honestly you have your answer.. you want to break up with him.. your not happy and continuing with him isn't going to get anybetter you are just hurting yourself.. you can do better ditch him
    BabydollJenni

Answer by BabydollJenni at 12:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• If you do not want to be with him than don't.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• why stay with someone you know you dont like?? sounds like you just dont want to be without a relationship rather than in a relationship with this guy... by any chance he got two kids? lol sounds like my ex.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• no lol he has one child and i have no problem with out a man its just he has been realy good to me and my son its just that everything like the part where he turns everything i say around on him like thats all we have to talk about
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• After 2 years he still doesn't class it as serious? You need to get rid. You don't sound too happy with him anyways.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 5:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I would drop him I agree you do not seem really happy anyways
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2011