Has your child ever been on tv?

A couple days back my daughter and I were walking through the grocery store doors and some woman came running up to us and gave me a card and ask that we come to an audition. We went and two days after they called asking for me to bring her back in. The person said something about Disney.
But my Hubby said no because of how child stars grow up fast.
I am proud they picked my daughter as someone to want for their whatever it was, but my daughter did not want to do it either. I am still dreaming though.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 12:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• NO she has not
    BabydollJenni

Answer by BabydollJenni at 12:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• No, she has been in the newspaper though.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Many times. She was born with a facial tumor called a hemangioma and appeared on the Discovery channel and on the news several times when we were raising funds for her surgeries. She has had 11 facial reconstructive operations to date.
    mommamiaria

Answer by mommamiaria at 7:42 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I think it's wise to allow the child to choose... I was a model at age 12. I did some runway work and I was in a couple Avon magazines. It was fun and I had a good time. My mother enjoyed it also, but when I decided I wanted to go white water rafting instead, one summer... We let it go. It's up to the parents to listen to the child and to make sure that school and real life remain the priority. That is the difference in tragic child stars and healthy, socially adjusted children.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 8:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• When my daughter was about 3 (she's 9 now) my husband took them to his then employer's Christmas party. They had Santa and his reindeer there for the kids. CBS Sunday Morning show was there as well and filmed my daughter with Santa and his reindeer and aired it on there program. We recorded it and saved it to DVD!!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Not yet, but she should be :)
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2011