• In the Spotlight:

After your question gets bumped

after a question gets bumped and someone answers it, does both the answers before the bump and after the bump get sent back to person or does the people need to answer the highlighted question?
Sorry if it doesn't make sence the question was hard to word.

I undstand I will still recieve anwers. I guess what I am trying to say is if you notice the question is posted twice one highlighted is the bumped one. If you post answers on either one the highlighted or the other will I still get both answers or does it matter which one you post to.

Kimkh

Asked by Kimkh at 12:42 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Now I understand what your asking. Regardless of which question, highlighted or not, it's still qualifies as one question. So the answer you recieve comes from the original question you posted. All the bump does is move your question back up to the top of the questions so more people can answer it. Does this make sense?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're asking but when someone bumps your question, all that does is move your question back to the top to keep it going. You'll still recieve your answers as you always do regardless of whether or not it was bumped. I hope this helps?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2011