What do you think about people who have really long replies/posts?

I do this sometimes by accident and wonder if people get bored before they finish reading,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• LMAO! Can't wait to see the responses, great question :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I do sometimes, but everyone has to voice their opinion. I just wish some people would keep it short and straight to the point. That's all.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Long isn't bad... it's lack of punctuation, lack of cap's (or all caps) and to many abbreviations that make me stop reading. Wordy is fine, as long as it's going some where!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I don't mind reading really long posts as long as the grammar and diction are not terrible. The worst thing to read is when someone has everything capitalized, spelled wrong and nothing makes any sense. I'm not sure how some people communicate!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I don't 'think' anything about them as people . But in many cases , i think they could have edited their questions , especially when they meander so much it isn't easy to see what it is they are asking .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Normally I think they have alot on there mind and need to get it all out, and sometimes they are venting. It doesnt bother me if I have the time I will read them if I am just on quickly and have something to do I wont.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Good question because I write long answers too! I guess it depends on the question. Sometimes more info is helpful and sometimes it's boring lol
    MommyManyHats

Answer by MommyManyHats at 12:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I think it's a good way to weed out people who don't have the attention span to answer the question.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• That they have a lot to say.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• There are some groups on here where posts and replies are often very long-winded and although they mean well, I get bored by it. Ususally I try to keep my posts, replies and answers short and sweet and to-the-point. I've never actually said, "TLDR" but I've often thought it! LOL!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2011