My husband has a fat ass girlfriend !!!!!

Right after my christmas my husband moved out and then gave me divorce papers ( we are NOT divorced yet) ...

I heard around that he is dating someone, and then I finally found him on facebook and seen his main picture was him and her ( it only showed her face) and i will be honest, at first i was upset because she does have a pretty face...

BUT today I seen her at the store and she has a FAT ASS ... Her ass is huge, and her tits look like they she has to roll them up to stuff them in her bra...

THAT is what he is choosing over me ?

I am thin and fit ! I actually take care of myself and i workout everyday ! I know I am hot so i dont have to worry about that.

But this makes me so sick, how stupid can he be, how in the world could someone chose someone who is disgustingly fat over someone who looks good...

I hope his friends make fun of him !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• his loss, not yours. if you're a hottie go be with a hottie. if he want's to be with a cow let him be with a cow
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• maybe he likes her personality better, you sound really bitter and rude saying that. love isnt about looks it is about personality...did you think of that?
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Looks don't matter to everyone. Try not to be bitter because it is a very unattractive trait. I know you're upset but you have to be the better person.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Maybe he left because of your self centered full of yourself attitude! Judge much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Sounds like it doesn't matter to him whats on the outside, maybe there is more to her than her fat ass and tits stuffed in her bra. I'm sorry that your getting a divorce, I can only imagine it being very hard, and then to see them in a picture and her at the store...rough. But its very easy to judge from an outside perspective when you dont know all the facts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Wow, that is the most shallow thing I have read all day. I can understand your hurt over you husband leaving you and dating, but bringing down a woman because of her appearance whether she is dating your ex or not shows insecurity on your behalve. Women come in all shapes and sizes, we are not all meant to be or look the same, and just because your a bigger girl doesnt necessarily mean you not fit......there are many thin women who are not fit and healthy.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'm pretty sure we'd all be a little bitter if our husband up and left with some other chick. Let the woman vent a little. GEEEEZE
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Uh, no actually he said the reason he left is because I let my childrens real father come around....

My point was basically , he had someone hot, and went to someone sloppy.... that is like going from having a steak for dinner every night and then stop eating the steak to start eating a greasy cheeseburger
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Maybe she has a better attitude than you. PLus have you ever thought, maybe he likes ass and big tits. Some people like curves, clearly you don't, but he does obviously.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Funniest thing I've read all day! Oh well, his loss, find yourself a hot boyfriend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2011