Does your hubby/SO find reasons to call you into the bathroom when he's doing his business?

the more smelly it is,the funnier it is to him! GROSS!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 1:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my hubby likes to carry on serious conversations in there. i'm like, dang can't you wait till you're done to talk?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My husband does the same thing. Most of the time I need a gas mask, just to survive.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• He knows better. Although he never seems to have tp.
    Anonymous

• Only if he needs toilet paper.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I made the huge mistake of going in after he called "hey honey you have to see this!". Will never do that again! =)
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 1:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Ew, No. never.

Answer by Bmat at 1:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• OMG my hubby does this ALL the time....GRR...sooo aggravating... He especially likes to call me in when it stinks....OH and the bigger the turd is, I HAVE to go see....I'm like HELLLLL no......
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• yea mine does all the time. mostly for toilet paper but lately my son has been following him in there and he always wants me to see what he is doing or how he is teaching him new words.lol. i usually just roll my eyes and walk out!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes and I hate it. "does this look normal to you"? Dude, I do not want to see your poop!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• LOL that's funny. No my DH doesn't do that. But he probably would if it occured to him. He thinks it's funny to fart in bed and pull the blankets over our heads.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008