Vacation ideas

We would like to take our second big family trip within a year from today's date. Our first trip was to Oahu, HI in September of last year, although we loved it there we want to visit another place. We would like to keep the trip cost within $3500 for the hotel, car, and flight. That's not including any spending money while we are there. I figure we will be there a week or so, where should we go?

Have you been to these places you might suggest?

Is there something about that location I might not like?

It will be myself, my SO and our 3 yr old dd. Thanks

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 1:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Hmmm... How about Chicago? It has an aquarium and museums. Lots to do and see. The driving gets a little crazy.

Anywhere in Alaska. My fave! Lots of touristy shopping. Dog sled rides, hiking, fishing, wildlife. Down side, it might be more than 3500$.

Bowling Green, Ky. Great for people who love cars. Corvette plant tours and the museum. Downside, not a whole lot if you don't like cars.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Cherokee NC. The people are so wonderful. The reservation has two petting zoos, Cherokee Bear Zoo and I don't recall the other one. We went when Jericho was 3 and he loved SantaLand.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 1:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2011