Gold digger

ok when arguing about money and someone saying u only care when it benefits you! is that not the same thing as you just want my money?

Alyson_Torres09

Asked by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Not necessarily...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I guess that would depend what the argument is about, if you are arguing about spending money, then yeah if you care about you means, that its only important when you spend it, cause its for you>> am i on the right track>
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• kind of.... we are married and joint account is out of question in his mind which makes me feel like he dont trust me or see us lasting! he will put money in my account even though i tell him he dont need to but i feel like im getting an allowance or something.... but if money comes up he gets all defensive and is like i give you everything and you want to turn it around and always coming up with ways that it benefits you! (i dont spend money on anything for myself unless i absolutely need it, i would rather make sure my daughter has everything she needs)
    Alyson_Torres09

Comment by Alyson_Torres09 (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My x only is nice to me when I have money he is all nice to me I pay my share of the bills and soon I will move out
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I would NOT recommend a joint accout. Been there, done that.
    What you need to do instead of arguing about money is to TALK about it instead. Don't think of it as you getting an allowance, set a budget together. Sit down and write out all of your bills and check it against his monthly pay. Decide how much he will put in your account and what you will be responsible for. Is that grocery money? Baby clothes and toys? Stuff for the house? Tell him how much you need, tell him how much things are costing. Somtimes men don't realize that a pair of baby shoes is just as exspensive as his shoes were.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Again Nicoles answer takes the words right outa my mouth!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• he dnt talk to me about it though he sees it as its taken care of that its none of my business....this might sound stupid but i honestly have no idea what bills we have besides our phone like basic stuff i use like internet other than that i have no clue as to what is going on and i feel left out but he dnt look at it from my side when we talk about it he gets defensive like i should just let him continue to take care of it!!! dnt get me wrong i am grateful i dont have to mess with the bills and hassle but i would still like to know whats going on!
    Alyson_Torres09

Comment by Alyson_Torres09 (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Jun. 2, 2011