If I want to get tests done to make sure I can have more kids, what kind of doctor would I go to?

Would it be a regular gynecologists or some type of specialist?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Health

• A Gynecologist.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Well, you have to start with your primary care physician first. If it's necessary then he/she will send you to see fertility specialist or maybe even an endocrinologist. PCP is the first step though. Good luck. :)
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 1:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• OBGYN Dr
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• yr obgyn and he or she will probably refer you to a specialist. but before you take that route by the ovulation test at the store and try that everyday for a month and see what days our your fertile days. also they have a fertility test that you can buy at the store that you can take and theres two test and will tell you if your fertile worked for me that and ovulatioin test i am now pregnant:) good luck
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2011