HELP !!!!! How many times a week should my boyfriend and I talk,text,email ?

im 23 and im in a relationship with a 31 year old guy. we've been dating for 3 weeks. when we first met, he text me everyday , seen each other 2-3 times a week and hes the perfect gentleman. well i was pmsing last week and i didnt text him for a whole day then i text him the next day and he said he miss me and told me to make time for him and ever since i didnt text him for that one day he did it right back to me and he was suppose to come see me and text me saying he got caught up with his family during memorial day. am i being too selfish and needy by wanting him to text me everyday. i know he's an older man and i dont want him thinking im immature . he works graveyard and off days are sunday and monday so we have to spend time with each other when we can . i need advice

Elijahzmommy260

Asked by Elijahzmommy260 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's crazy to expect a man of amy age to text or call everyday. Sometimes things come up and you can't take it personally or else he might start to resent you and think you're being possesive and immature. Just let him txt when he txt's, don't push him or you could lose him.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:07 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Ummm this is different for everyone. It just depends on your relationship and in three weeks I don't know how I would determine what is appropriate with that specific person. Give it some time and just roll with whatever right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• different for everyone. WHen me and My SO were first dating we did not talk everyday, more like every other day, and we were only 4 years apart, so I dont think it has to do with age, he's just busy.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Differant for everyone , depends on your relationship with him and your boundries n things like that . Give it time and roll with it - good luck
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2011