SO's Family Won't Accept Me!

My SO left his wife for me, we were together for a couple of years behind her back had a couple of kids, and he JUST got divorced. My question is, how do I get his family to accept me? They ALL hate me. They see nothing but the woman who wrecked his marriage, I'm just the "other" woman! How do I get them to get over themselves already and accept the fact that I'm the one in his life now???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• You already posted this like a week ago..You got a lot of responces and advice...What do you want now?
    Anonymous

• Didn't you ask this q a few days ago? You CAN'T make them accept you. Why try to make someone like you, just move on with your life and stop worrying about them and what they think. BTW, you are the home wrecker and more than likely he will do it to you as well.

Anonymous

• REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by louise2 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• He's with you now, right? You are not with him for his family I have an issue very similar except I'm not the other woman I'm the only one and have been since HS and still am not excepted. We don't marry their family we marry them!!!!!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 1:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You keep re-posting this. Are you looking for justification for what you did.Is there more to your question?. What kind of response are you looking for? If your looking for someone to blow sunshine up your a** from the info you've given us, I don't think you'll find it. Sorry!!!!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Not for nothing but if someone did that in my family, I would not like you either.
    You should have waited until they got divorced or what ever.
    I would look at you as a home wrecker and my brother an ass.
    You get what you deserve!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• yawn...What do you expect? A reward? Open arms? um no..
    Anonymous

• How do WE get YOU to get over yourself already?
    Anonymous

• It’s you that has to accept the fact.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wall

Anonymous