What would you do if one of your guy frinds asked you to be friends with benifits

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• if i'm single and so is he and hes really hot then i'd do it.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 5:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I would think that he's into me and is trying to find a foot in the door through sex.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I thought that was played out already? As a married woman I'd say no thanks. If single I still would say no thanks. Very selfish on his part and what chase or thrill is there except sex? He probably has a whole lineup even if you do say no.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 6:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I would tell him that I'm not that kind of woman, that I believe sex is the ultimate expression of love and is to be expressed only within the confines of marriage, and that it would not in any way be beneficial to me. Friends with benefits?? Tell him to call it what it really is--using another human being for your own selfish pleasure!! That's what I would do.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'd tell him I did not fall off the punkin truck yesterday and so I recognize what such an arrangement truly means and I refuse to be a warm garage where he can park his junk until something younger, firmer and more morally bankrupt comes along.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:44 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Men will say anything to women to see what they can get away with, he needs to have some respect for your friendship with him
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Since I am married I would say no. If I were single I would say no.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I think it could possibly ruin a good friendship , theres a lot of drama that goes with that people getting attached, not as good as one expected it to be,then where does the friendship stand.I think you should think more of yourself and not even question doing that .
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• actually, this happened to me.
    I started sleeping with a friend and though it was nice, there were never fireworks. We saw each other, but we were not exclusive. Then while I was seeing him I met my now husband.

you're both adults, it's up to you. Just keep in mind that you run a good chance of killing the friendship. Ask yourself if that's worth it. That's what happened to me and I regret sleeping with the friend. One of life's lessons.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It would depend on my situation.... If I thought he was sexy and I didn't want a relationship.. Than maybe. Only if I was sure he wouldn't get emotionally attached. There would have to be an easy out also... Meaning, I would have to be able to cut him from my life completely for whatever reason without suffering guilt, drama, or remorse. These situations have a shelf life you know?!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2011