Do you watch and like Jon and Kath Plus 8?

Teachermom01

Asked by Teachermom01 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• Love it. I DVR every episode, old and new. It's kinda like a reinforcement that if she can do it with 6 three year olds I can do it with one. Believe it or not I have gotten some great techniques from the show. Kate is definitely a super mom. My son is a 3rd Asain like there kids so thats what originally got me watching the show. Definitely a good one!
    brookekoda

Answer by brookekoda at 11:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I watch it out of morbid curiosity. That woman has more cajones than me, for sure! I don't know how you can have that many kids and still manage to be an anal neat freak like that! She does things that I can't even seem to do, and I only have 2 kids!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I love that show! I'm amazed at how good of a job those 2 do with so many children. There's no way I would be able to do any where close to that good of a job.
    proudmama2772

Answer by proudmama2772 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I love that show. She does a great job and is so organized. SHe is also very real and not fake like acting all perfect and stuff. If she's aggivated you can see that shes aggivated, and thats fine she's only human. I think the show is cool, and they ahve cute kids. I love all their different personalities.
    newmom179

Answer by newmom179 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My kids and I watch it regularly and we love it.
    Bogi

Answer by Bogi at 5:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2008