Do you find it easier to . . .

Stick to healthy eating or execercise?

Personally, I'm lazy, so I'd prefer to not execercise and just do healthy eating, but I do TRY to execercise, but I don't do as much as I should!

Any tips on how to stick to it???

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 6:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Healthy eating is the easier. There just isn't enough time in the day for me, so when you figure the exercise part out let me know.

juggling

sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 7:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• For me it's easier to exercise...but I do both.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Healthy eating is easier, imo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I find exercise MUCH easier. I love the way it feels to be fit and strong and healthy. I love how I get exhausted and my worries fall away. I love how the Y has childcare and I can actually read a book for an hour without being interrupted (and I work out HARD while reading, like walking uphill at 4.5mph, people are amazed). I love feeling that I've accomplished something, and feeling tired and less stressed at first, then having more energy through the day. I love seeing and feeling muscles in my arms and legs. I feel so good, I even usually eat a healthy meal after I exercise.

Now, eating... not so much. I can do a healthy breakfast, sometimes lunch and snacks, and dinner can be 75% healthy, but then I want mashed potatoes with my baked chicken. And then after dinner, the kids are in bed, I'm stressed and tired and want comfort food- then nachos come out- and I feel better so I don't want to stop. And my husband is worse.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Exercise. I don't mind it so much...once I'm doing it. It's just getting up and doing it that's my problem
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2011